Fill Online Application for SSC (Technical) – 47th Men Course and SSC (Technical) – 18th Women Course
SSC Technical 47th Men Course – SSC Technical 18th Women Course at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Recently Indian army has published a notification for officer entry for male and female candidates. Under this notification, applications are invited from MALE and FEMALE Engineering Graduates for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Training for this Course will start in Oct 2016 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, TamilNadu.
Now candidate can fill their online application. A step by step method is given below on how to fill the SSC technical application form. After application, shortlisted candidates will get call up letter for SSB interview. Interviews will be held in May/Jun 2016 onwards.
Important info of SSC (Technical) – 47th Men Course and SSC (Technical) -18th Women Course:
|Online Application will start on||09-12-2015 at 10 am|
|Online Application will End on||08-01-2016 at 5pm|
- (a) SSC(Technical)-47th Men Course and SSC(Technical)-18th Women course: 20 to 27 years as on 01-10-2016. (I.e. DOB between 02-10-89 to 01-10-96 both dates inclusive).
- For widows of defence Personnel SSC W (Non Tech): 19 to 29 Years i.e. born b/w 02 Jul 87 to 01 Jul 97 (Both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Engineering Degree
or in the final year examination of engineering course are eligible for applying. Final year appearing candidates have to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of start of training at OTA.
Trade wise Number of Vacancies:
SSC 47th Men Technical Course Vacancies:
For SSC 18th Women Technical Course Vacancies:
|Engineering Steams||Vacancies SSC(T)-18 (Women)|
Method of Selection:
Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army) will shortlist the applications and fix cutoff percentage of marks for each trade /stream of engineering. The shortlisted eligible candidates depending on their cutoff percentage will be called by various SSB boards.
They will appear for SSB interview at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, GTO(Group Testing Officer) and Interviewing Officer. All the shortlisted candidates will get email confirmation with Call Up letter for SSB interview on their registered e-mail id and through SMS.
Apply for SSC (Tech.) 47th Men & Women Recruitment
Candidates have to fill their form online on Indian army’s official website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
A step by step guide is given below for filling online form.
- Visit Indian army’s official website.
- Now go to “officers Entry-> Apply->Login and then click on “Registration”.
- Now read all the Instructions carefully & Fill the online registration form. After getting registered, fill the necessary details like educational qualification, address, previous SSB etc.
- Save and continue all the pages & finally click Submit button.
- After submitting, click on ‘’PDF’’ and take two print copies of the filled application form.
- Don’t forget to note down your Roll No and other system generated details.
Apply Here For SSC (Tech.) 47th Men Course and 18th Women Course ==> www.joinindianarmy.nic.in