Apply CLAT 2016
CLAT 2016 Apply Online – CLAT 2016 Notification – CLAT Application Form – CLAT 2016 Application Form Online – Apply CLAT Online – Common Law Admission Test 2016 Apply Online – Apply CLAT 2016 at www.clat.ac.in
RGNUL Patiala will start the online application form of CLAT 2016 from 1st January 2016. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala has already published CLAT 2016 notification on 14th December, 2015. On 1st January 2016, RGNUL will start the CLAT 2016 Exam online application filling. Candidates can fill CLAT 2016 online form using below-given method. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala is conducting Common Law Admission Test 2016 Entrance Examination. Hence RGNUL will release the online forms of CLAT 2016 Examination.
CLAT 2016 Exam Online Application form official link is given at the end. CLAT appearing Candidates need to follow the simple instructions to apply for CLAT 2016 Entrance Exam. With Official CLAT 2016 Online form link, we have provided detailed procedure of CLAT 2016 online applications. Candidates need to online register and generate a user/login id and password for applying for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016 Exam. Important date & schedule of CLAT 2016 Entrance Exam is tabled below. You can read rest details of CLAT Entrance Exam 2016 like Eligibility conditions, Age limits, CLAT 2016 Exam pattern etc in following paragraphs.
Important Dates of CLAT 2016 Examination 2016:
|Start of Submission of CLAT 2016 Online Application Form||01-01-2016|
|Last Date for Submission of CLAT 2016 Online Application Form||31-03-2016 till 11:59pm|
|Download of Admit Card of CLAT 2016 Examination||15-04-2016|
|Date of CLAT 2016 Online Entrance Examination||08-05-2016|
|Time of CLAT 2016 Examination||2 Hours (3pm to 5 pm)|
What is CLAT 2016 Entrance Exam ?
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. It is an all India entrance examination, conducted each year by one of the 17 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate degree programmes. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala is organising Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016 Entrance Examination .The 17 participating NLUs names are given in official notification at the end of article.
Number of Seats Under CLAT 2016: 2250 seats
CLAT 2016 Application Fees (Online & offline Mode)
General and OBC categories Candidates – Rs. 4000
SC/ST Categories Candidates – Rs. 3500
How to Apply for CLAT 2016 Online Examination:
Candidates can fill the online forms of CLAT 2016 at below given link. Follow these simple steps.
- Go to the below given online apply link.
- Here click on the ‘New User Registration Here’ button at the bottom of page.
- Fill your basic details as NAME, DOB, Email Id & the Course applying for & click on submit button.
- Hence you will generate your CLAT Registration ID & Password.
- You this online registration id & password to login again.
- After login, you can fill on CLAT 2016 Online application form.
- Fill all the details in CLAT 2016 form carefully, because you can’t change it later.
- Now upload the required documents e.g. birth certificate, 10th, 12th mark sheet/certificate, passport size photograph, signature of candidate, caste certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Now choose the Exam Fee payment method-Online or Offline
- After payment of fee, submit the completely filled CLAT form.
- Don’t forget to take printout of CLAT filled form.
- Keep your user id & password safe for future needs.
Apply For CLAT 2016 Entrance Exam 2016 Here==>> www.clat.ac.in
Official Notification of CLAT 2016==>> CLAT Notification 2016