CTET Exam Pattern 2016 – Written Exam Syllabus, Marking Scheme, Previous Year Papers
All govt. job aspirants who applied for CTET Exam 2016 are waiting for the CTET Written Exam Pattern 2016. CBSE will conduct will conduct CTET sep. 2016 Exam on 18-09-2016. As per the official notification published by CBSE (Central Board of secondary education) on ctet.nic.in, online application of Govt. teacher exam will start in July 2016. Candidates can check complete information in this article. We have provided the written exam pattern of CTET sep. 2016 Exam. Candidates can check CTET Exam 2016 pattern, syllabus in the next section. Start your Preparation for Central Teacher Eligibility Test strictly according to the pattern & official syllabus of CTET 2016 for a better score.
CTET Pattern 2016 – Paper 1 & Paper 2
As this exam is must qualification to apply for any central Govt. teacher Recruitment, every year a large number of candidates appear in written exam. Hence all candidates have to face a very tough competition in Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016. Each year CTET Exam is organized twice in a year by CBSE. This year CBSE will organize 10th CTET 2016 exam on 18th Sep 2016.Candidates those are trying for a govt. teacher post in education department central govt. should not miss this chance. Previous year question papers are available on official website www.ctet.nic.in . Link for downloading previous question paper are given at the end. Check Detailed CTET exam structure, pattern, Syllabus here.
CTET 2016 Cutoff & Minimum Qualifying Marks
Candidates have to score 60% or more marks in the TET Written exam to pass it.
CTET Exam Structure & Marking Scheme 2016
There will be two papers in CTET 2016 Exam
- Paper 1 -For teacher post for classes I to V
- Paper 2 -For teacher post for classes VI to VIII
Paper 1 Exam Scheme:
Total Number of Questions: 150 Questions (Each question of 1 mark)
- Child Development and Pedagogy: 30 MCQs ==>> 30 Marks
- Language 1: 30 MCQs ==>> 30 Marks
- Language 2: 30 MCQs ==>> 30 Marks
- Mathematics: 30 MCQs ==>> 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies: 30 MCQs ==>> 30 Marks
- Time duration of Examination is 15o minutes (For each paper)
- All questions in CTET written paper will contain only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), objective type questions.
- Both papers will be in Hindi & English Language.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There is no negative marking scheme in CTET exam.
- A candidate who wants to apply for teacher post for both levels (classes I to V and class VI to VIII) will have to attempt both the papers.
- Questions in language 2 section will be on communication, elements of language and comprehension abilities.
- Language 2 & Language 1 will be both different.
- Questions from Mathematics and Environmental Studies will be form NCERT class 1st -5th
- The questions in Paper 1 will be based on the syllabus of the NCERT for classes I – V but their difficulty standard up to the Secondary stage.
Paper 2 Elementary Stage Exam Scheme:
Total Marks: 150
- Child Development & Pedagogy ==>> 30 MCQs (30 Marks)
- Language I ==>> 30 MCQs (30 Marks)
- Language II ==>> 30 MCQs (30 Marks)
- Mathematics & Science / Social Studies/Social Science ==>> 60 MCQs (60 Marks)
- The Mathematics and Science questions will of 30 marks each. The test questions will be of NCERT classes VI – VIII level.
CTET Previous Year Paper for Practices
Candidates are advised to go through the above given CTET exam syllabus to pass the test. The test passing rate is very low. Each year even less than 10 percentage candidates qualify this test. Hence brush up your preparation according to above mentioned CTET exam pattern 2016. Candidates should not forget to do practices with the CTET previous years paper available at official website.
Download Previous Year CTET Exam Paper==>> www.ctet.nic.in-Previous-Paper
We are advising you because competition is very high & success rate remains very low. This year around 9 Lakhs candidates are going to appear in CTET 2016.