ESIC Mumbai Exam 2016 Admit Card
ESIC Mumbai Exam 2016 Admit Card – ESIC Mumbai Admit Card – Download ESIC Mumbai 2016 Exam Hall Ticket – ESIC Mumbai 2016 Exam Admit Card for Steno, UDC, MTS
Recently, Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Mumbai has published a recruitment notification for various posts. Under this ESIC notification, there are vacancies of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff. Eligible candidates are busy in online application process. Closing date for applying is 06-01-2016 up to 05:00 PM.
After applying for this recruitment, you can download the admit card for appearing in the written exam here. Method of downloading ESIC Mumbai call letter is given with step by step instructions. Follow them, and check your admit card. If you still have any problem, then contact us in comment section. For your convenience we have also provided rest information of this current recruitment.
ESIC Mumbai Exam 2016 Admit Card:
|Online Application Starting Date||07-12-2015|
|Online Application closing Date||06-01-2016 5pm|
|Closing Date of Fee payment||12-01-2016|
|Closing date of form submission/Printing||15-01-2016 5pm|
ESIC Mumbai 485 Stenographer, UDC, MTS Vacancy:
Total Posts- 485
|Upper Division clerk||137||66||33||34|
|Multi Tasking Staff||112||50||29||16|
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of various stage testing. First of all there is written test, then stenography test & computer skill test. In the end there is interview for final result/selection.
Age Limit: Candidates of age group 18 to 27 years can apply for post Sr. No- 1 & 2 and candidates of age group 18 to 25 years can apply for post Sr. No- 3. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. reservation rules.
- For selection as stenographer Candidates should possess Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognized board & speed of 80 wpm in stenography in English/ Hindi.
- For selection as UDC, Candidates should possess Graduation degree
- For selection as MTS, Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent.
- Knowledge of computer is mandatory.
ESIC Mumbai Exam 2016 Nursing Staff Admit Card
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Model Hospital cum ODC, Mumbai has published a notification for the recruitment of 120 vacant posts. The posts are of Paramedical & Nursing Staff (Staff Nurse, Nursing Orderly, Boiler Attendant, Laundry Operator, Cook mate, Dietician, Optometrist & ECG Technician) vacancies. Read for full details.
ESIC Mumbai Vacancy Detail:
Total No. of Posts: 120
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Staff Nurse||12 Posts|
|Boiler Attendant||01 Post|
|Nursing Orderly||91 Posts|
|Cook mate||11 Posts|
|ECG Technician||02 Posts|
- Candidates of age group below 37 years can apply for post Sr. No- 1.
- For post Sr. No 2 & S.No-5 to 8 he/she should be below 32 years.
- Candidates of age group 18 to 27 years can apply for post Sr. No- 3.
- Candidate’s age not exceeding 27 years can apply for Sr.No-4.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in a written examination.
Hall Ticket of ESIC Mumbai Exam
- Visit the official website of ESIC Mumbai or state ESIC website by given link. i.e. www.esicmaharashtra.gov.in
- Here go to START button at bottom and login into your account using user id and password as obtained during online application.
- Search for related recruitment.
- Now, Here you can download and print the admit card.
- Save this admit card file and take print out of that file.
- Show this admit card when appearing for the ESIC Mumbai written examination.