Gujarat GSRTC Admit Card 2016
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Limited (GSRTC) is going to conduct written exam for this year recruitment. A large number of candidates are waiting for GSRTC Admit card 2016. Candidates have to download GSRTC 2016 admit card from official site of Gujarat Road Transport corp. After GSRTC Call letter download, candidates can appear in the Gujarat State Road Transport written exam 2016. Candidates may have problem in downloading call letter of GSRTC written test 2016. For helping those candidates, a simple step by step process is given at the end. Follow these steps for taking printout of admit card of GSRTC 2016 recruitment exam.
Gujarat State Corp. Exam Call Letter 2016
Gujarat govt. published notification for the recruitment of 626 posts in last month. There 626 posts of Clerk, Traffic Controller ,Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector , Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Safety Assistant posts. Eligible & interested candidates those filled online application form before 14-02-2016 can print GSRTC exam call letter 2016. Complete details of GSRTC recruitment 2016 e.g. Maximum age limit, required educational qualification, method of selection , how to download GSRTC Call letter 2016 etc is given in this article. Read carefully for full information.
Dates for Gujarat Transport Corporation Test Admit Card 2016:
Online Application Start: 15-01-2016
Online Application Closed: 14-02-2016 till 11:59 PM
Download Call Letter of GSRTC Exam 2016: 01-03-2016
Expected Date of GSRTC Test 2016: March/April 2016
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Limited (GSRTC) Hall Ticket 2016:
Total No. of Posts: 626 Posts
Name & Respective number of the Posts:
- Clerk: 335 posts
- Junior Assistant: 70 posts
- Traffic Controller : 70 posts
- Traffic Inspector (TI): 40 posts
- Assistant Traffic Inspector (ATI): 25 posts
- Junior Accountant: 15 posts
- Store Keeper: 15 posts
- Safety Assistant: 15 posts
- Assistant Safety Supervisor: 12 posts
- Store Supervisor: 09 posts
- Senior Accountant/ Inspector of Accountants: 06 posts
- Stenographer B (Gujarati): 05 posts
- Senior Assistant: 05 posts
- Departmental Safety Supervisor: 03 posts
- Assistant Traffic Superintendent (ATS): 01 post
Age Limits for GSRTC Recruitment Exam 2016:
For Post No.4, 8, 11, 13 & 14: 18 to 33 years
For remaining Posts: 21 to 35 years for remaining Posts
Essential Educational Qualification: Required educational qualification for each post is different. Educational qualification required is from 10th to post graduation degree. For some posts 12th/graduation is required. You can check details notification on its official website.
Selection Process: Final selection of candidates will be based on GSRTC written Exam 2016 followed by Practical test.
Download Admit Card of GSRTC Test 2016
Candidates can take print out of GSRTC admit card 2016 by following below given steps.
- Log on to the official site of website of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation i.e. ojas.guj.nic.in
- Here you will see various information tabs on menu bar i.e. apply online/edit application etc.
- Click on “Print Call Letter” tab for GSRTC admit card.
- Here you have to fill some information i.e. Job/post applied for, conformation number followed by date of birth. After this click on print call letter button given on left side.
- Download this call letter of GSRTC exam 2016 & print the same for written exam.
- Candidates may also read instructions for GSRTC test 2016 here.
- It is given on the right side.
- Download & read these instructions carefully before GSRTC exam 2016 to avoid silly mistakes.
Read All the Important Updates on Official Website of Gujarat Transport Recruitment==>> www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in-UPDATE
Related: Download Admit Card of GSRTC Test 2016, Gujarat Transport Corporation Test Admit Card 2016, Gujarat State Corp. Call Letter 2016, Gujarat GSRTC Admit Card Exam 2016