Apply for HPGCL, HVPNL, UHBVNL, and DHBVNL Assistant Engineer & UDC Recruitment 2016 for 317 Posts at www.hpgcl.gov.in
Fill online application form for Assistant Engineer & UDC posts in HPGCL, HVPNL, UHBVNL, and DHBVNL Recruitment 2016 for 317 Posts. Haryana Power Utilities has published a notification for the recruitment of 317 vacant govt posts in Haryana electricity departments. There are Assistant Engineer (Elect, Mechanical, IT, Electronics & Civil) & Upper Division Clerk (UDC) posts in various electricity department e.g. HPGCL, HVPNL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL. Candidates can fill the online application form for Assist engineer & UDC post 2016 Exam. Official download link is given at the end. Candidate can fill the form for 317 vacancies in Haryana govt. department. It is a golden chance for young candidates to take part in Haryana govt. job recruitment.
HPGCL Recruitment 2016
Fill the online application form of Assist engineer & UDC post as soon s possible. A step by step guide is given at the end to apply for HPGCL, HVPNL, and UHBVNL Assist engineer recruitment 2016. Prepare for the written exam of Haryana power utilities recruitment exam 2016. Complete details of recruitment like number of Assist engineer & UDC posts in Haryana electricity department 2016 recruitment, age limits, other essential qualification details etc are given at the end. Candidates should fill application form of Haryana power utilities recruitment form for assist engineer post before the last date i.e. 20-02-2016
Dates for HPGCL Recruitment 2016 Application Form:
Apply Online for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Test 2016: 30-01-2016
Last Date to apply for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Exam 2016: 20-02-2016
Last Date for Fee Payment: 24-02-2016
Expected Date of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Exam: End of March 2016
Haryana HPGCL Recruitment 2016 Details
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2016 Exam Application Fee:
For Assistant Engineer Post: For General Category -Rs. 1000 (male) & Rs. 500 (female) and For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (G) Category Rs. 250 (male) & Rs. 125 (female)
For Upper Division Clerk posts: For General Category Rs. 150 (male) & Rs. 75 (female), and For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (G) Category Rs. 35 (male) & Rs. 18 (female)
Total No of Posts: 317 Posts of Assist Engineer & UDC in Haryana Power Utilities
Name of the Posts:
- Upper Division Clerk: 127 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 118 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (IT): 29 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 16 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) [HPGCL]: 16 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics) [HPGCL]: 07 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) [HPGCL]: 04 Posts
Age Limits as on 19-08-2015:
For Assistant Engineer posts: 20 to 42 years
For Upper Division Clerk posts: 18 to 42 years
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent degree in related trade with minimum 60 % marks(55% marks for sc candidates of Haryana Domicile )
Or BCA with at least 60% marks (55% marks for SC category candidates of Haryana Domicile)
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to 10th standard
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in Haryana Power Utilities written test 2016 & interview.
How to Apply for HPGCL Assistant Engineer & Clerk Recruitment 2016
- Visit the below given official link for online application for Haryana Power Utilities Assistant Engineer & UDC Recruitment Exam 2016.
- Select the post for which you are eligible& interested.
- Please wait for a moment till the online form gets updated according to the post selected.
- After that select if you are a resident of Haryana state or other.
- After that proceed to next stage and fill the online application form.
- Submit it after filling all details carefully.
- Take printout of application for future use.
- Keep online application ID safe for next stage i.e. Haryana Power Utilities Assistant Engineer & UDC Exam 2016
Candidates read HPGCL Recruitment 2016 full post carefully. If you have any doubts or question then leave comments.