HSSC DHBVNL Attendant Clerk Recruitment – HSSC DHBVNL Clerk Application Form – HSSC DHBVNL Clerk Apply Online
HSSC Attendant Clerk Recruitment 2016 for 4510 Posts Online Forms Available at www.hssc.gov.in, Fill HSSC electricity department clerk, shift attendant post online application for 4510 posts from 5th march 2016. HSSC has published 5000 govt. vacancy recruitment in DHBVNL/HVPNL/UHBVNL department. There are 4510 vacancies of shift attendant, clerks and grid sub station operator posts in Haryana electricity department. Candidates can fill HSSC online forms of Haryana electricity department recruitment here. Candidates can fill Applications in Online mode only. Online forms of Haryana shift attendant & clerk post are available at HSSC website www.hssc.gov.in. We have given method of how to fill online forms of Haryana electricity department clerk & shift attendant at the end. HSSC Shift attendant, clerk online forms 2016 will open on 05 March 2016. Last date to apply for HSSC shift attendant, clerk in electricity department of Haryana is 4th April 2016.
Haryana Electricity department Recruitment 2016
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct this recruitment. Haryana SSC Shift Attendant vacancies 2016 are very important recruitment in govt. electricity department. Pay scale for HSSC electricity department recruitment is also very good. We have given pay grade of each post in below paragraph. Educational qualification recruitments for each post is given with the pay scale. Candidates with age below 42 years can apply for all these Haryana govt. posts. Full details of Haryana DHBVNL/HVPNL/UHBVNL Recruitment 2016 are given in next paragraph. Fill online forms as soon as possible.
Important Dates for HSSC Shift Attendant/Clerk Recruitment 2016
Online Form Will Start on: 05/03/2016
Online Form Filling Last Date: 04/04/2016 till 11:59pm
Last Date for Exam Fee Payment: 07/04/2016 till 11:59pm
Name & Number of Vacancies
- Shift Attendant: 2426 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 964 posts
- Upper Divisional Clerk: 447 posts
- Grid Sub Station Operator: 418 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/Field): 109 posts
- Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office / Field): 36 posts
- Divisional Accountant: 21 posts
- Accounts Clerk: 15 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 9 posts
- Analyst: 8 posts
- Technician (Thermal) Electrician: 8 posts
- Technician (Thermal) Fitter: 8 posts
- Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication: 6 posts
- Operator (Hydel) Electrical): 5 posts
- Foreman Grade-ll (Thermal) (Electrical Trade): 5 posts
- Foreman Grade II (Thermal) (Mechanical Trade): 4 posts
- Section Officer: 4 posts
- Operator (Hydel) Mechanical: 3 posts
- Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control: 3 posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 03 posts
- Assistant Fire Operator: 3 posts
- Store Munshi: 3 posts
- Assistant Store Keeper: 2 posts
- Foreman Grade-ll (Hydel): 1 posts
Age Limit: Minimum age 18 years & Maximum age is 42 years to fill HSSC Shift Attendant & Clerk forms.
Educational Qualification & Pay Scale
- For Shift Attendant Post: Two year ITI diploma in Electrician/ Electronics/ wireman trade or Lineman & Electrician with minimum 60% (55% For SC candidates)
Pay scale: Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 2400
- For Grid Sub Station Operator Post: Three year polytechnic diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics trade.
Pay scale: Rs 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs 3600
- For Upper Division Clerk Post: Graduation Degree in commerce with minimum 60% (55% for SC candidates).
Pay scale: Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 2900
- For Lower Division Clerk Post: Graduation Degree in commerce with minimum 60% (55% for SC candidates).
Pay scale: Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 2400
For educational qualification requirement of remaining post’s download below given official notification.
HSSC Application Forms Fee
|Post||General Category||SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Category|
|For post 1,2,3,5,6,10,11,12,19,22,23||Rs 100||Rs 50||Rs 25||Rs 13|
|For Remaining Posts||Rs 150||Rs 75||Rs 35||Rs 18|
|For Physical Handicap & Ex Servicemen||No charges|
Written exam—> Interview—> Merit list
How to Fill Online Forms of HSSC Clerk, Attendant Posts in Electricity Department
- Click on the online forms link of HSSC website.
- You will see many online forms links on top menu bar.
- Here click on the link with name “Recruitment of Advt. no 03/2016 for shift attendant & clerk”.
- Here click on “Register” button.
- Fill basic details like name, date of birth phone number, email id etc.
- You will get username & password after submission of registration forms.
- Use this registration id & password to login into your account.
- After login, fill the online HSSC form carefully.
- Pay the exam fee by net banking/Debit card/Challen etc.
- Submit the online form before last date.
- Take a printout of online filled form for interview test.
If any candidate having any doubt related to Haryana HSSC electricity department recruitment 2016 then he/she can tell us in the comment box. Candidates are also advised to fill the online forms of HSSC shift attendant & clerk recruitment 2016 because after submission, you cannot edit the form. Candidates may also check full details of Haryana HSCC BVNL recruitment 2016 by downloading below given official notification. HSSC DHBVNL Attendant Clerk Recruitment – HSSC DHBVNL Clerk Application Form – HSSC DHBVNL Clerk Apply Online.