NCC Special Entry 2016 40th Course
- 1 NCC Special Entry 2016 40th Course
- 2 NCC Special Entry scheme 40th Course Notification
- 3 How to Apply for NCC 40th Course Special Entry
- 4 Common Reasons of Rejection of For NCC Application Form
- 5 NCC 40th Special Entry Notification Details
- 6 Educational Qualification Required to apply for NCC 40th Course:
- 7 Candidate Helpline Details:
Indian Army NCC 40th Course 2016 – NCC Special Entry 40th Course Special Entry – NCC 40th Course Apply Online – Apply NCC 40th Course Special Entry Scheme 2016
Indian Army NCC 40th Course Notification for Special Entry for NCC “C” Certificate Holders==>> Indian Army has published NCC special entry 40th Course notification. By this notification Indian army has invited application for the NCC (Special entry scheme) 40th course. Candidates may check official notification of NCC 40th Course given at the bottom. NCC 40th course is a special entry for candidates having NCC “c” certificate. As per the official notification of NCC 40th course, there are 54 vacancies for male & female candidates. Important Dates to apply for NCC special entry 40TH Course is given in next section. Application form of NCC 40th Course is given in below section.
We have also given method of how to fill NCC 40th Course Application Form & Where to send Application forms of NCC 40th Course.NCC special entry is a short service commission entry. Unmarried/married male and unmarried female candidates and the children of Battle Causalities of Army Personnel can apply for this course .Candidates can also check other details of NCC 40th Application, Educational qualification required for NCC special entry, Age limits to appear in SSB interview of 40th NCC special entry etc in following paragraph. Selected candidates will join Officer Training Academy (OTA) for course starting in Oct 2016.
NCC Special Entry scheme 40th Course Notification
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form at NCC BN: 20-01-2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form at NCC GP HQ: 05-02-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form at DG NCC: 20-02-2016
How to Apply for NCC 40th Course Special Entry
Candidates can fill NCC 40th special entry Course application form by below given method. Here we have also provided the address where candidates have to send NCC Special Entry 40th course application form.
Steps to Fill NCC 40th Entry Application Form:
- Candidates have to apply on plain paper as per prescribed format given below.
- Candidates have to send their completely filled NCC 40th Course application forms to the nearest OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued to the candidate.
- Then All NCC Units will forward the NCC 40th Course applications to DDG, NCC of the respective States.
- Directorate General of Recruiting will short list NCC 40th Course applications on the basis of grade obtained by the candidates in NCC ‘C’ certificate examination or percentage of marks in degree examinations.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for NCC 40th Course SSB interview.
- As mentioned in the NCC 40th Course Notification, SSB centre will be displayed later on Indian Army website.
Common Reasons of Rejection of For NCC Application Form
- Photographs are not attested in the application form
- Percentage of marks is below 50%
- Copies of supporting certificates are not found attested & attached with application.
- Application received after last date etc.
NCC 40th Special Entry Notification Details
The Age Limit & Number of Vacancies as per NCC 40th Course Notification are Given Below:
|Entry For||Age Limit||Course Vacancies|
|Male Candidates||19 Years to 25 Years||50|
|Female Candidates||19 Years to 25 Years||04|
Educational Qualification Required to apply for NCC 40th Course:
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:
1: Graduation Degree of a recognized University with overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks.
2: The candidate has to show the Original /Provisional degree certificate at the time of joining training at OTA.
3: Final year studying candidates have to submit the degree within 12 weeks from the date of start of training at OTA.
4: Candidate should have served for minimum 2 academic years in the senior wing of N.C.C.
5: Candidate should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam for NCC 40th Course.
Candidate Helpline Details:
For any type of information, candidates may contact:
Recruiting Directorate Over
Telephone No 🙁 011) 26173215 between 02:00 pm – 05:00 pm
Or Fax No. 26196205
Indian Army Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in