KEA Staff Nurse Admit Card
- 1 KEA Staff Nurse Admit Card
- 2 Karnataka Examination Authority Exam Admit Card Nurse
- 3 Karnataka Examination Authority Admit Card Nurse Exam 2016
- 4 KEA Nurse Exam Admit Card 2016:
- 5 Selection Process Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Nurse Exam:
- 6 Competitive Exam Pattern of Karnataka Examination Authority Nurse:
- 7 Download Hall Ticket for KEA Nurse Exam:
Karnataka Examination Authority Staff Nurse at www.kea.kar.nic.in | KEA Staff Nurse Exam 2016 Admit Card Download | Download Karnataka Examination Authority Staff Nurse Hall Ticket
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), Government of Karnataka (GOK) has published a notification for recruitment for 1064 Staff Nurse Vacancies in various Government health departments of Karnataka. Online application process is now closed. Those candidate, who applied for this competitive exam and preparing for same, want to check their admit card and examination venue.
We have given link for downloading staff nurse recruitment examination 2015 admit card. We have also given detailed instructions for easy navigation. Download your admit card as soon as possible as the conducting authority will conduct this exam in January 2016. Other details like max age limit for applying, required educational qualification, selection procedure etc. are given below at the end.
Karnataka Examination Authority Exam Admit Card Nurse
|Online Application Started||02nd November 2015 at 11:00 pm|
|Online Application Closed on||02nd December 2015 by 05:30 pm|
|Closing Date for Fee payment in Bank||04th December 2015 by 1:00 pm|
|Download Call letters/Admit Cards||After 15th Dec 2015|
|Competitive Exam Date||January 2016|
Age Limit: Max age limit as calculated on closing date of submission of application form is given below for each category for appearing in Karnataka examination authority recruitment 2015.
|Max Age Limit||Below 35 Years||Below 38 Years||Below 40 Years|
Karnataka Examination Authority Admit Card Nurse Exam 2016
- Candidates should have a Degree in B.Sc Nursing from the recognized institute OR Certificate in General Nursing Course of 3 years or more & a relevant certificate in Midwifery or Psychiatric Nursing course of 6 months or more from the recognized institute for Diploma candidates.
- The candidates should have registered in Karnataka Nursing Council.
Pay Scale: Rs 17650-32000/month (State Scale)
KEA Nurse Exam Admit Card 2016:
Total No. of Posts: 1064
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Institution wise number of posts :
|Sr. No.||Institute Name||B.Sc Candidates||Diploma Candidates||Total Posts|
|1.||Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar||42 Posts||125 Posts||167 Posts|
|2.||Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan||31 Posts||95 Posts||126 Posts|
|3.||Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Bangalore||30 Posts||10 Posts||40 Posts|
|4.||Institute of Nephro-Urology, Bangalore||–||56 Posts||56 Posts|
|5.||Chamarajanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Chamarajanagar||10 Posts||30 Posts||40 Posts|
|6.||Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||08 Posts||19 Posts||27 Posts|
|7.||Karnataka Institute of Medical Science, Hubli||43 Posts||129 Posts||172 Posts|
|8.||Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences, Belagavi||51 Posts||153 Posts||204 Posts|
|9.||Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar||06 Posts||17 Posts||23 Posts|
|10.||Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Madikeri||07 Posts||21 Posts||28 Posts|
|11.||Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences, Koppal||30 Posts||90 Posts||120 Posts|
|12.||Gadag Institute of Medical Sciences, Gadag||15 Posts||46 Posts||61 Posts|
Selection Process Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Nurse Exam:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written competitive exam. Competitive Examination is common for all the institutions participating in it. On the basis of marks secured in the Competitive Examination by the candidates, KEA will prepare a merit list in respect of each institution. The candidate will be included in the merit list for all the institution to which he/she has applied .Based on the marks of the candidate in the Competitive Exam a separate merit list will be prepared by KEA for each institution based on marks.
Competitive Exam Pattern of Karnataka Examination Authority Nurse:
The Competitive Examination will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. Competitive Examination will be conducted in one session separately for B.Sc. and Diploma Candidates.
|Paper||Time Duration||No. Of Questions||Type of Qs||Weight age of Qs|
|1 paper||2 Hours||100||MCQ||Each Qs of 1 Mark|
Download Hall Ticket for KEA Nurse Exam:
- Visit the Karnataka govt. official website
- Log in using your registration details e.g. application id, password, DOB etc.
- Now go the link with title “Admit Card for Staff Nurse Recruitment – 2015″
- Fill all the required details & submit the form.
- Now you are ready for downloading admit card.
- Print this call letter/admit card for appearing in Karnataka state Competitive Examination.
Related Search Terms: Karnataka Examination Authority Staff Nurse at www.kea.kar.nic.in, KEA Staff Nurse Exam 2016 Admit Card Download, Karnataka Examination Authority Staff Nurse Hall Ticket