Karnataka CET Admit Card 2016 – Common Entrance Test for Admission to Professional Courses 2016-17. A very large number of candidates applied for Karnataka Common Entrance Test-2016 to get an admission seat in Professional Courses in Karnataka state for session 2016-17. Now all the candidates can download Karnataka CET Admission tickets form official site of recruiting body. Karnataka CET Admit Card 2016 are available on www.kea.kar.nic.in. Simple guidelines for downloading Karnataka CET Exam call letter 2016 are mentioned at bottom section. Read those instructions carefully and print CET admit card 2016. All the candidates those are going to appear in the written exam have to bring this Karnataka CET 2016 Hall ticket during exam. They can print Karnataka CET Call letter 2016 in March 2016. Official CET Exam Admit card 2016 download link open on 15-04-2016. Written exam will held on or after 27-04-2016. Schedule of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2016 is given below-
Karnataka CET 2016 Exam Schedule & Admission Ticket Download Date
Start of Online Application Form Filling: 13-01-2016
Last Date of Submission of Online Application Forms: 13-02-2016
Last Date for Exam Fee Payment: 15-02-2016
Download Karnataka CET Admit Card 2016: 15-04-2016
Expected Date of Karnataka CET Exam 2016: 4-5-2016 & 5-5-2016
Karnataka CET Answer Key: 15-5-2016
Result of CET Exam 2016: 2nd June 2016
Karnataka KCET Exam Time Table 2016
What is Karnataka CET 2016 Exam ?
Karnataka CET 2016 will be held on above said dates in Karnataka state’s 52 districts. CET 2016 score will be used for admission to various UG courses e.g. engineering, architecture and medical programs in more than 220 professional colleges. Details of course are given below.
- Medical / Dental (MBBS / BDS)
- Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga (ISM & H)
- Engineering / Technology (B.E. / B.Tech)
- Architecture (B.Arch)
- Sc.( Agriculture, Horticulture etc.)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- 2nd Year B. Pharmacy
Selection Process of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2016
- First of all, the candidates will appear in Common Entrance test 2016 (Karnataka CET 2016) on above mentioned date with download Hall ticket.
- After the exam, KEA will publish the answer key.
- After that result will be declared on official site.
- After the declaration of results, online register process will start for UG admission counseling.
- The seats in the UG courses admission will be allotted on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in Karnataka CET 2016 & all India rank.
How to Download Karnataka CET Hall Ticket 2016
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority given below.
- Check the Flash News Section on main page on right hand side.
- Search for “Karnataka CET UG Admission Ticket 2016”.
- FILL your application form details.
- Download Karnataka CET call letter 2016 & take printout of same.
- Appear for common entrance test for admission to above said Karnataka state UG course 2016-17.
- Keep your admit card safe till the completion of counseling process.
Download Karnataka CET Admit Card Here==>> www.kea.kar.nic.in
Helpline of Karnataka KCET
Govt. of Karnataka, Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA),
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram,
Phone No.: 080-23460460,
We advised all the candidates to cross check all the details on Karnataka CET Admit Card 2016 / Karnataka KCET Hall Ticket 2016. If any error is there, bring it to the notice of KEA. If any candidate face any problem in downloading admit card of KCET 2016, He/she may contact at below helpline.