RRC Group D Admit Card 2016
RRC Group D Exam 2016 Admit Card Download – RRC Exam 2016 Admit Card – Railway Group D Exam 2016 Hall Ticket Download – RRC Group D 2016 Exam Admit Card Download at www.rrcnr.org
Government of India, Railways Ministry, RRCs (Railway Recruitment Cells) are going to conduct Group “D” RRC online Exam in month of Feb. 2016. RRC is going to conduct RRC Online exam for 1884 vacancies. Details of RRC Vacancies are given in the middle section. A large number of candidates are applying for the RRC exam 2016. Those candidates, submitted online form successfully before last date can download admit card of RRC Group “D” Online exam. Admit cards of RRC Online exam are available for download in below section.
Railway Group D Exam 2016 Hall Ticket Download
Admit card of RRC Group “D” recruitment test will be required at the time of online exam. Candidates have to show hall tickets of RRC PWD Recruitment Exam at the time of entering in examination center. Candidates can print RRC Exam Call letter in month of January 2016. Method of print & download hall tickets of RRC Group “D” exam is also given above the link. Read the simple instructions for taking printout of RRC exam hall ticket.
Details of Railway Recruitment Cells Group ‘D’ recruitment e.g. required age, educational qualification, and method of selection, how to download RRC admit card for RRC online Exam etc are also given below.
RRC Exam PWD Group D Admit Card
Date of Notification: 31-12-2015
Start of Online Application: 01-01-2016
End of Online Application: 31-01-2016
Download of RRC Exam Admit Card: 01-02-2016
Date of Online RRC Exam: 15/16/17/18th Feb, 2016
RRC Group D Exam 2016 Hall Ticket Download
Total No. of Posts: 1884 posts
Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 +1800 Grade Pay
Age Limit: Candidates age limit for RRC recruitment is 18 to 42 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is also applicable under reservation rules e.g. up to 15 years for SC/ ST category candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: For appearing in this RRC Group “D” recruitment applicant should have passed 10th standard or equivalent or ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Selection Process: Candidates’ selection will be based on their performance/marks in RRC online Exam followed by a medical fitness test.
Download Admit Card of RRC online Exam 2016
- Candidates can take admit card printout for online exam of RRC 2016 recruitment by visiting below-given link.
- Candidates when visit the mentioned link for downloading Call letter of RRC Online Examination, will see official website of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC).
- Here candidates can find the RRC ONLINE Exam admit card by entering registration number.
- Here search for term “PWD recruitment Admit Card of RRC online Examination” or “CEN 1/2015 admit card for Special Recruitment Exam for PWD candidates”
- Click on related link and download your RRC exam hall ticket.
- Do not forget to print the hall tickets of RRC PWD Recruitment Exam.
- We have also given link of main website of Indian Railway Recruitment Cell.
Main Website of Indian Railway Recruitment Cell==>> www.rrcnr.org
Download RRC Exam Admit Card==>> www.pwd.rrcnr.org