SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 – Jr. Associate 18000 Posts Notification at www.sbi.co.in: Latest news for young government job aspirants is that finally State bank of India has published SBI clerk notification 2016 recruitment. There are 18000 Clerk Associate posts in SBI & its associated banks. Candidates those want to get a respectable bank job should apply for SBI Clerk Associate recruitment 2016. Candidates have to fill SBI Clerk Jr. Associate online application form 2016 to appear in selection test. It is one of the biggest Bank Recruitment 2016. Candidates may also check official SBI Clerk Notification 2016 at the bottom section.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 for 18000 Vacancy Post
State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for 17140 Jr. Associate posts. There are other posts too included in it i.e. Jr. Agriculture Associate & for backlog post vacancies. Candidates are advised to cross check below-given eligibility conditions before applying for SBI Jr. Associate Recruitment 2016. Candidates may fill SBI Jr. Associate online form 2016 form from today i.e. 05-04-2016. Online link for SBI Associate application form 2016 will remain open till 25th April 2016. Candidates may check rest details of SBI Clerk Associate Bharti 2016 i.e. pay scale, educational qualification, age limit, How to fill online application forms etc in the next paragraph.
SBI Clerk Jr. Associate Online Form 2016 Important Dates
Online Application Form Start Date: 05/04/2016
Online Application Form Closing Date: 25/04/2016
Last Date for Fee Payment: 25/04/2016
Last Date for Print of Application Form: 10/05/2016
SBI Clerk Associate Recruitment 2016 Details
Number of Vacancies: 17140 Posts of Associate (Clerk)
Post Wise Number of Vacancies:
- Associate: 10726 Vacant Posts
- Associate Special Recruitment(for Backlog vacancies): 3218 Vacant Posts
- Associate Special Recruitment(for Kashmir, Ladakh Tura, Meghalaya): 188 Vacant Posts
- Agriculture Associate – 3008 Vacant Posts
Pay Scale: Rs 11765-31540
Age Limit: Minimum 20 years to 28 Years as on 01-04-2016.
Age Relaxation for
OBC: 3 years
Ex. Service: 5 years
SC/ST : 5 years
PWD : 10 years
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized Board/University or
- Graduation Degree in Agriculture or its equivalent
Candidates are advised to cross-check post wise educational qualification in the notification at the end.
Selection Procedure: Candidates those want to know SBI Associate Exam pattern 2016, Selection method, Syllabus should prepare according to below-given scheme.
There will be online written Exam. Candidates those clear written test will appear for Interview.
Stage 1: Written Exam
Stage 2: Interview Test
Stage 3: Merit List
Written Exam Pattern:
- Written examination will be of 200 marks.
- Time limit is 2 Hours.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
Candidates may also check detailed information on SBI Associate Selection method, Written Exam Syllabus, Marking Scheme, Cutoff, marks etc here.
For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs 600
For ST/SC/PWD/Ex-S Category Candidates: Rs 100
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Associate Recruitment Exam 2016
- Visit the below given SBI official website link.
- Here you will see Login Section & New Registration for Fresh candidates.
- Register as a new candidate by filling basic details like name/DOB/Father’s Name /Mobile no.etc.
- You will get Registration ID & password in mail inbox /SMS.
- Login into your account using user ID & password.
- Fill online application form of SBI Jr. Associate Post 2016.
- Crosscheck all the information carefully before submitting the online forms.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.
Apply Here for SBI Clerk Associate Recruitment 2016 Link will open on 5th April 2016…
Candidates should keep in mind that there is very tough completion in SBI Associate Recruitment 2016. Candidates should fill SBI Jr. Associate Online form 2016 as soon as possible to avoid last minute sever load problem. Candidates those having any other problem in applying SBI clerk recruitment exam should tell in the comment box. Our team will come back with a solution as soon as possible.
For more information or any question / query then leave your comment below. Our Support Team will help you.