SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2016
- 1 SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2016
- 2 SSC CGL 2016 Exam Scheme
- 3 SSC CGL 2016 Syllabus
- 4 SSC CGL 2016 Exam Pattern
- 5 SSC CGL 2016 Pre Examination Pattern
- 6 SSC CGL 2016 Main Examination Pattern
- 7 Additional Test/Papers in Main Exam According to Posts:
- 8 SSC CGL 2016 Main Exam Pattern
- 9 SSC CGL 2016 Cut off Marks-Minimum Qualifying Marks
SSC CGL 2016 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Cutoff Marks, Marking Scheme: If you are search for SSC Exam pattern, you can read complete detail in this article. You can also print SSC CGL Exam syllabus for coming CGL 2016 exam. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2016 on 8th & 22nd May 2016. Candidates those have applied online for SSC CGL 2016 Exam now want to start their preparation. All those candidates want to check SSC CGL 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus. We have given SSC CGL 2016 Pre exam pattern. You may also check SSC CGL Main exam pattern in bottom part. SSC CGL pre paper 2016 will be of 200 marks. Marks of SSC Graduate level exam will be added to preparing final all India merit list.
SSC CGL 2016 Exam Scheme
There will be 4 sections in SSC combine graduate level 2016 preliminary examination. We have explained number of question/marks in each section for SSC graduate level exam 2016. After the SSC pre paper, shortlisted candidates will appear for SSC Graduate level main exam 2016. There are two common papers in CGL Main for all posts i.e. English language paper & Quantitative Abilities Paper. There are some extra papers for some posts. We have given each paper details along with the post name.
SSC CGL 2016 Syllabus
Candidate may check Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Syllabus 2016 in this post. There is SSC CGL pre paper 2016 syllabus. We have also given SSC Combined graduate level main exam syllabus. Questions in Section 1, 2 & 4 of CGL preliminary exam 2016 will of graduation level and Part 3 i.e. Quantitative Aptitude will be of 10th standard level. Candidates can download detailed syllabus of 2016 CGL EXAM at the end.
Candidates should prepare according to SSC Graduate level exam 2016 syllabus. CGL 2016 Paper pattern is mentioned in details in next section. SSC Pre-Exam & SSC main exam both will be of objective type MCQ questions. SSC May conduct this exam in online or offline mode. Candidate will be informed well in advance. Candidates those applied online before last can only appear for Staff selection commission CGL exam 2016.
[irp posts=”656″ name=”SSC CGL 2016 Apply – Notification”]
Last Date to apply for SSC CGL 2016 is 10-04-2016 (Part 1 Registration) & 14-3-2016 (For Part 2 Registration). Complete details and Scheme of SSC Exam 2016 Examination are given below….
SSC CGL 2016 Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Exam 2016 will have a three stage selection process. Those are listed below-
Stage 1: CGL Tier 1 or CGL 2016 Pre Examination
Stage 2: CGL Tier 2 or CGL 2016 Main Examination
Stage 3: CGL Tier 3 or CGL 2016 Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test (Not for all post)
& Document Verification
SSC CGL 2016 Pre Examination Pattern
SSC CGL Stage 1 is common for all the posts under Staff selection commission 2016 recruitment. There will be a single paper of objective type MCQ question. Total marks for SSC CGL Exam are 200. Time duration for this exam is 2 hours. There will be following four sections in combined graduate level exam 2016.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 50 marks
- General Awareness – 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks
- English Comprehension – 50 marks
Total Marks: 200
Time Duration: 120 Minutes
For VH Candidates and Candidates Suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 160 Minutes
SSC CGL 2016 Main Examination Pattern
Candidates those qualify in stage 1 i.e. SSC CGL Pre exam 2016 will be called for main exam. Candidates will appear for main examination on scheduled date. CGL Main examination pattern 2016, subjects & papers are different according to post applied for. First we have given the common papers in all the posts. After that additional exam or test is written in front of each Post name
Common for all posts:
- Quantitative Abilities Paper: 200 marks (100 Questions)
- English Language & Comprehension Paper: 200 marks (200 questions)
Time Duration: 2 hours (for each paper)
Total Marks: 400
Important Note: For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy Time duration will be 160 minutes (for each paper)
Additional Test/Papers in Main Exam According to Posts:
For Posts under Pay Scale Rs.9300 – 34800 (Except Statistical Investigator):
- There will be Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) for post of Assistant Section Officer in CSS only
- It will be only qualifying nature.
- Hence Total Marks for these post 200 (Pre) + 400 (Main)=600
For Posts under Pay Scale Rs.5200 – 20200 (Except Compiler):
- There will be Data Entry Skill Test at Speed of 8000 key depression per hour for post of Tax Assistant.
- Skill test will be qualifying in nature.
- Hence Total marks for these post 200 (Pre) + 400 (Main)=600
For Statistical Investigator Grade-II & Compiler Post:
- There will be a third exam i.e. Paper-III Statistics of 200 marks (100Questions)
- There is not skill test for these posts.
- Hence total marks for both posts: 200 (Pre) + 600 (Main)=800
Assistant Audit Officer Group “B” Gazetted Officer:
- There will be General Studies (Finance and Economics):200 Marks (Duration: 2 hours).
- Hence Total Marks for this post is 200(Pre) + Main(600)=800
SSC CGL 2016 Main Exam Pattern
CGL 2016 Exam Marking scheme for Pre & Main Paper
- There is a negative marking scheme in CGL Pre exam i.e.0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- In CGL Main exam there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-II
- CGL Main Paper 1 & 3 will have a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- There will be two shifts for SSC CGL written paper as follows-
Morning shift: 10.00 am to 12:00pm
Evening shift: 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
- SSC CGL Questions Paper 2016 will be available in both language i.e. Hindi and English.
SSC CGL 2016 Cut off Marks-Minimum Qualifying Marks
Staff selection Commission will fix different minimum qualifying marks in each section of CGL 2016 recruitment. Only those candidates, who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the SSC, will be allowed to appear in the CGL Tier –II Examination. Cutoff or minimum qualifying marks will depend on total number of application received, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates etc. We will update SSC CGL 2016 cutoff as soon as it released by SSC on its official website.
[irp posts=”1150″ name=”SSC CGL Pre. Exam Admit Card 2016 on 10th April at www.ssc.nic.in”]
Aspirants may search with these term: SSC CGL 2016 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Cutoff Marks, Marking Scheme – SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2016 – SSC CGL 2016 Exam Scheme – SSC CGL 2016 Syllabus – SSC CGL 2016 Pre Examination Pattern – SSC CGL 2016 Main Examination Pattern – SSC CGL 2016 Main Exam Pattern – SSC CGL 2016 Cut off Marks-Minimum Qualifying Marks