Uttarakhand Police Constable Pattern 2016, Uttarakhand Police Constable Selection Process 2016, Uttarakhand Police Constable Physical Efficiency Test, Uttarakhand Police Constable Cutoff Marks ==>> Uttarakhand Police female constable recruitment process is already started. A lot of candidates are applying for the women constable post in Uttarakhand. All they want to know is written exam pattern of Uttarakhand women constable test. We have explained Uttarakhand police constable selection process. Candidates can check Uttarakhand female constable written exam pattern in below section. Minimum physical standards for Constable Post in Uttarakhand police is listed below. Candidates have to pass below given PET (Physical efficiency test) to go to sit in written exam. Uttarakhand constable exam Cutoff marks scheme is at the end.
Uttarakhand Female Constable Selection Scheme 2016
Read full article carefully for detailed information on Uttarakhand women constable selection process. Prepare for each test according to pattern of Uttarakhand police recruitment test 2016. There are 1000 Female Constable Posts in Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016.Last date to apply for this recruitment is 01-03-3016. All Female candidates who are seeking government job should Fill Uttarakhand Police Female Constable Online Application Forms Here & Check Rest Details of Post e.g. Pay scale, District Wise Number Vacancies.
Minimum Physical Standards Required: To appear in Uttarakhand women police constable recruitment 2016, female candidate should fulfill below given minimum physical standards. If any candidate is not up to the minimum acceptable level, she is not eligible for Uttarakhand female constable post 2016
For General, OBC & SC category Candidates: Minimum 152 cm
For Candidates Belonging to Hill Areas: Minimum 147 cm
For ST category Candidates: Minimum 147 cm
Weight Requirements: Minimum 45Kg
Selection Process of Uttarakhand Police Women Constable 2016
The selection of female candidates for Uttarakhand constable post will be done according to below given stages. We have provided these stages in exact the order of their conduct by recruitment authority.
Stage 1: Physical Measurement Test
Stage 2: Physical Efficiency Test
Stage 3: Written exam
Stage 4: Interview/document verification
Stage 5: Final Merit list
- First of candidates will be called for the physical measurement test.
- Candidates will be tested according to above given minimum physical standard for Uttarakhand police recruitment.
- Only candidates those declared qualified in PMT, will go to next stage test i.e. Physical Efficiency Test. Physical efficiency test (PET) will be of 100 marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks for Uttarakhand Police constable PET will remain 50 marks.
- Candidates have to score minimum 10 marks in each test to qualify overall PET test.
- There are following test under PET:
Candidates those pass PET will sit for written exam.
Uttarakhand Police Constable Written Exam Pattern 2016
- It will be an objective type exam of 100 MCQ type questions.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- There is negative marking scheme in this exam .That means for each right answer 1 marks addition & for each wrong answer 0.25 marks minus.
- Uttarakhand police constable written paper will have two sections- General knowledge & Hindi Language
- General knowledge part will have 70 MCQ Questions & Hindi Language part will have 30 MCQ questions.
Uttarakhand Police Constable Exam Cutoff Marks
- PET test exam cutoff marks-50 marks (Minimum 10 marks in each test)
- There is a Minimum passing mark in written exam also. Cutoff marks are as follows-
General, OBC category: 45 Marks
Reserved Category: 35 Marks
After the written exam result declaration a separate merit list will be prepared for each district and category wise on the basis of total marks scored by candidates in the PMT, PET test and Uttarakhand police constable written test 2016. Final selection of female constable post will be on this merit list.
Candidates can check detailed official syllabus on official website==>> www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Women Constable Exam Syllabus 2016
Uttarakhand police constable written General knowledge paper will contain 70 MCQ questions. Questions will be from various areas e.g. Current affairs of national & International level, General science, history, constitution. Hindi Language- There will be 30 MCQ questions of 1 mark each to test general use of Hindi language.