RWest Bengal Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2016, Syllabus, Cutoff Marks, Marking Scheme==>> Candidates those want to become govt. teacher in education department are searching for West Bengal Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2016. They must have applied online for Assistant teacher recruitment 2016. Written exam will held very soon. Candidates those are going to start their West Bengal Teacher recruitment exam preparation are waiting for latest updates from WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus &WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Marking scheme. Now the update is that West Bengal School Service Commission (SSC) has published written exam pattern on its official website. Candidates can start their preparation according to west Bengal assistant teacher exam pattern given in below section.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus
- 1 WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus
- 2 West Bengal Teacher Selection Process 2016
- 3 WBSSC Assistant Teacher Vacancies Details
- 4 West Bengal Teacher Exam Pattern 2016
- 5 Cutoff Marks for West Bengal Asst. Teachers Exam 2016
- 6 West Bengal Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus
- 7 Vacancy Position (Tentative) : As per WBCSSC Official Notification
- 8 Schedule of WBSSC Assistant Teacher Test 2016:
- 9 WBSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2016
Online application form process started on 19th Feb 2016. West Bengal teacher online application 2016 link will close on 15th march 2016. There are total 18203 Assistant Teacher vacancies in west Bengal. It is 1st state level Teacher selection test. There are vacancies are of assistant teacher post in secondary, high secondary schools (9th-12th). WBSSC is going to conduct selection test for vacant posts of Assistant Teacher for Hon or PG, work education and Physical Education subjects. If you have not applied online, You Can Check West Bengal Assistant Teacher Application Form 2016 Here.
West Bengal Teacher Selection Process 2016
There will be an Objective type written test followed by Interview. Only written passed candidate will go through the personal interview test. Final selection will be based on Merit list. This final Merit List will be published at www.westbengalssc.com
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Vacancies Details
Name & Number of Posts: 18203 Assistant Teacher (1st State Level Selection Test)
- Hons./ PG (PGT/TGT) Teacher: 15947 Posts
- Work Education Teacher: 1019 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher: 1237 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 with grade pay Rs 4200
Age & Educational Qualification Required: Candidates must have obtained Post Graduation degree or its equivalent in relevant field + B.Ed. degree. Candidate age between 20 years to 40 years on 01st January 2015 can fill teacher test application form. Upper age relaxation is also there for the reserved category candidate as per the government rule.
West Bengal Teacher Exam Pattern 2016
- Stage 1 written exam will be of 55 Marks.
- There will be 55 objective types multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Question paper will be printed in both languages English & Bengali.
- Level of questions will be of Honors Level for Hons. teacher post /PG Posts and of pass Level for Work Education / Physical Education Posts.
- There is no negative marking scheme in this written exam.
- Selection for the Asst Teachers post will be done on the basis of merit List.
- The merit will be prepared out of 100 marks i.e. combined marks of written exam, academic qualification & personality test marks.
- Marks destitution for each section is given below.
- Written Examination (MCQ Type): 55 Marks
- Academic qualification including professional qualifications: 35 Marks
- Personality Test/Interview: 10 Marks
Cutoff Marks for West Bengal Asst. Teachers Exam 2016
As per the notification West Bengal Assistant Teacher Exam 2016 Cutoff Marks are fixed by conducting authority. Candidates those obtain marks equal to or more than these marks according to his/her category will go to next stage.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Written Test (Out of 55 Marks)
- General Candidates: 22 Marks
- SC / ST/ OBC / PH Candidates: 19 Marks
West Bengal Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus
Candidates can download syllabus according to his/her subject. Visit the below given link and choose your category & then subject & click on open file button. Save this West Bengal SSC Teacher Syllabus and prepare according.
Important Note for Candidates:
Candidate should check this below given official website every Friday for latest updates.
Vacancy Position (Tentative) : As per WBCSSC Official Notification
- Hons/PG Teachers = 15947 Posts
- Work Education = 1237 Posts
- Physical Education = 1019 Posts
Total = 18203 West Bengal Teacher Vacancies
Schedule of WBSSC Assistant Teacher Test 2016:
|Name of Examination||Maximum Marks||Time Duration||Date of Examination|
The State level Asst.
Teachers (Hons./PG/Work Education/
Selection Test 2016
55 (MCQ type Qs)
Each of 1 mark
|60 Minutes||Will be announced in April 2016|
Candidates have to bring any one of the following documents while coming for the WBSSC teacher written exam at the examination centre.
Voter Identity Card/ Passport/ Aadhar Card/PAN Card/ Driving License etc.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2016
It is 1st State Level Selection Test for WBSSC teacher recruitment 2016. Official Syllabus of west Bengal teacher exam 2016 will be published by school selection commission i.e. WBSSC. Candidates can check West Bengal Teacher test syllabus on 16th Feb 2016 on www.westbengalssc.com. Only the candidate having the essential educational qualification should only apply for WBSSC Assistant Teacher recruitment 2016. Mode of application is online only. Online application form will open on official website on 19th Feb 2016.So aspirants should fill the application form and apply before the last date which is 19th February 2016.
Check Official Syllabus Here==>> www.westbengalssc.com
Applicants must check the WBSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus – West Bengal Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern – West Bengal Assistant Teacher Previous Year Question Paper here with each and every details.