West Bengal SSC LDA/LDC Recruitment 2016 for Increased Posts 1133 at www.wbsscregistration.nic.in==>> West Bengal Clerk/ Assistant Recruitment 2016 (Number of posts increased). West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has published a new updated notification for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Lower Division Assistant (LDA) vacancies. Candidates can apply for West Bengal LDC LDA recruitment 2016 till 22nd March 2016. West Bengal clerk forms 2016 are available on official website of WBSSC. Candidates can apply for west Bengal SSC Clerk, assistant recruitment 2016 at below given link. A set of instructions is also given there to help you in applying for west Bengal SSC clerk recruitment 2016. Complete details of West Bengal LDA 15-16 are given in next paragraph.
West Bengal SSC LDC LDA Updated Notification i.e. Number of Posts Increased
Staff selection commission has published a new notification with Notice 05/WBSSC/2016 dated 02/03/2016. Via this notice West Bengal SSC has increased number of vacancies. There are now almost double vacancies of LDA & LDC Posts. There are now 1133 Lower Division Assistant (LDA) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) vacancies in various West Bengal Govt. offices e.g. Directorates, Secretariat Offices and District Offices. Updated numbers of vacancies in each Department is given in below table. Online form filling is open till 22nd March 2016. All the Eligible candidates those applied earlier need not to apply again. Candidates those missed earlier can now apply for West Bengal SSC Clerk & LDA Recruitment Exam 2016. Pay scale & other information related to written exam etc are given in next section.
Changed Date for WEST Bengal SSC LDC Clerk Assistant Exam 2016 (WB LDA 15-16)
|WBSSC Clerk Online application form Start on||02-03-2016|
|Last Date to Apply for WBSSC LDC Clerk 2016||22-03-2016|
|Download Of Admit Card||20th April 2016|
|Date of Examination (Preliminary )||6 June April, 2016(Monday)|
WB Staff Selection Commission LDC Vacancy Details(Updated)
Number of Posts: 1133 (599+534 new vacancies)
Name of the Posts: Lower Division Assistant (LDA) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Department wise numbers of vacancies are tabled below:
|Sr. No.||Department||No. of Posts||Sr. No.||Department||No. of Posts|
|1.||Personnel & Administrative Reforms||300 Posts+534 New||8.||Social Welfare||49 Posts|
|2.||Irrigation & Waterways (District)||100 Posts||9.||Food Processing Industries & Horticulture||26 Posts|
|3.||School Education||36 Posts||10.||Higher Education||20 Posts|
|4.||Youth Services||25 Posts||11.||Finance (Revenue):||07 Posts|
|5.||Irrigation & Waterways (Directorate)||10 Posts||12.||Correctional Administration||05 Posts|
|6.||Fisheries||10 Posts||13.||Food Processing Industries & Horticulture||04 Posts|
|7.||Agricultural Marketing||05 Posts||14.||Industrial Training:||02 Posts|
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is also applicable for reserved categories as per govt. rules e.g. by 5 years/3 years for SC/ ST & OBC candidates
- Candidates should have completed the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education madhyamike examination/or its equivalent.
- Knowledge of Computer operation & Typing speed of 20 w.p.m.(In English) OR 10 w.p.m. (In Bengali).
Application fee: General Category: Rs 220
ST /ST: Rs-20
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,400 to 25200 (Grade Pay Rs. 2600)
Selection Process & Exam Pattern: Candidates will be recruited on the basis of written examination. It will be 2 stages written exam.
- In stage 1, there will be a single paper.
- This paper will carry 100 marks having 100 questions of 1 (one) mark each.
- All the questions will MCQ choice type only.
- English (30 marks), General Studies (40 marks) and Arithmetic (30 marks)
- Candidates those qualify stage 1 will sit in next stage i.e. Stage 2 main exam
How to apply for WBSSC LDA /LDC Examination 2015-16
- Go to the official website link of west Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
- Here you will see various important instructions for applicants.
- Read them carefully, then click on apply online button mentioned at bottom.
- Fill the registration form with basic details e.g. Name, date of birth etc.
- Note down online registration no. & password.
- Login again to fill online application form.
- After filling it, crosscheck all details & final submit the form.
- Take a printout of West Bengal LDC SSC form for future use.
Candidate May contact WBSSC through e-mail at email@example.com
Or Toll free number: 18004190250
Candidates should keep in mind that it is new notification for West Bengal SSC Clerk & assistant recruitment 2016 with increased number of posts. WBSSC had published a notification in Nov 2015. Now the number of posts is almost double. Candidates those not applied earlier can now apply for WBSSC Assistant & Clerk post.